Tyke - Tyke 1
Tyke Wrap Up Tournament
Please find below the information on the wrap up below. I have printed the waivers and will bring them to Thursday's practice. If for some reason you will not be there be sure to print off the gelc.ab.ca website and bring to the first game as they will not allow a player to play if the forms are not handed in. I will need volunteers again this weekend so please let me know your availability.
- All coaches, players and officials must sign off on a soccer centre waiver, please bring your teams all together and drop at the GELC administration table in the lobby.
Adult Waiver can be found here
Minor Waiver can be found here
- All coaches and officials on the floor for games are required to wear a helmet. Dressing room assignments for the tykes will be on the TVs at the entrance to the left.
- Dressing room assignments for the Mini tykes will be found on the Board. Tyke teams are required to share dressing rooms, as there are four teams on the floor at one time we would request home teams to share with home teams and visitors to share with visitors. You may not leave any items in the dressing rooms between games. We would request only one adult accompanying players to the dressing rooms t mini tykes due to numbers of players in dressing rooms at one time.
- Fans are not permitted to stand down the hallways to the dressing rooms please remind your parents and liaisons of this.
- All teams are to be checked in prior to their first game at the GELC administration table.
- All teams are required to bring at one time the required waivers for their teams, signed by parents or legal guardians and witnessed at time of signing.
- Home teams at the completion of the game are required to drop off the game sheet for the game at the administration table.
- League rules apply to all games.
- Team Spectator Liaisons are required at all games and must have their badges visible at all times.