Upcoming floor times:
|Sunday||Feb 23||2-3 PM||TLC - Spruce Grove|
|Tuesday||Mar 3||730-830 PM||CrossFit - Spruce Grove (Registered Players only)|
|Saturday||Mar 7||5-6 PM||TLC - Spruce Grove|
|Tuesday||Mar 10||730-830 PM||CrossFit - Spruce Grove (Registered Players only)|
|Saturday||Mar 14||5-6 PM||TLC - Spruce Grove|
We will be posting more information here along with links for your to check out. The question we most often receive is what does my registration cover and what can I expect if I play for the Posse? The answers to those questions and more are listed below:
Registration = $700
What will this cover:
- All floor time from March through July (including training camp, Provincial finals if we qualify)
- Bus travel for any game over 100 km's from Edmonton
- Lunches during any road trip (typically Subway or something similar), dinners not included
- Access to team equipment: Team gloves, Gameday Polo, Warmup shirt, game shorts, Team equipment bag
What to expect:
- 2 hours of practice per week
- 1 hour of Cross-Fit training Tuesday nights 7:30 PM throughout the season
- 1-2 games per week
- Guest coaching with the minor teams
- Fundraising obligation to sell one booklet of tickets for our Raffle
- Flexibility around works schedules, graduation, vacations etc.
- Full 25-man roster, occasional healthy scratches
- Competitive spirit and lots of fun!
Once you have registered with both the RMLL and the Posse, please follow our schedule and stats at our official RMLL Team Page.